I ordered two sweaters and found out that if you had paid through PayPal that they would not do a simple exchange for a smaller size.Instead you had to wait three to four weeks for your refund to process and reorder.

It took Roaman's "Smart"Post Return Service a whole month to track my return and I still haven't been credited. I then canceled my membership in their OSP Club and they're providing me with a $12 merchandise credit for the $19 I paid for the membership one month ago, even though I didn't take advantage of any so-called benefit of flat-rate shipping. Needless to say, I will not be ordering ANYTHING else from them and will post their awful customer service tactics wherever I can. If they do not refund my club membership in place of the merchandise credit, I will file a complaint with PayPal.

The clothing is way too overpriced for the lower quality and is never as represented in the pictures.

They should take some serious customer service tips from places like Amazon who actually do care about their customers.One Stop Plus is not worth the hassle.

Had an Experience with One Stop Plus?

Comments